Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Have Big Expectations

Earlier this morning, I saw a book entitled, Millionaire by 40 by Jeff Savage.

Ang bango bango pa ng libro, Nakaka-adik.

The first tip given by the book was to Have Big Expectations.

NO matter how poor you may be, As long as you know how to dream, you have goals and you're pursuing it. Everything will happen in it's own place.

By setting your sights high and not settling for mediocrity, you'll see the difference.

So. I'm writing my Goals. Short term and Long Term.

Short Term would be forgetting Love first and Preparing for NMAT Exam, Rebuilding my life with things na pwede naman na wala sa akin.

Long Term would be, becoming a Doctor, earning a name in my field and gave loads of money.

Way to go M, way to go.

I'll leave you with a qoute given after the topic. It says there,

"I prefer the errors of enthusiasm to the indifference of wisdom." - Anatole France

1 comment:

bien said...

way to go M!
goodluck sa NMAT. kaya yan

PS: kelangan ko ng jowang MD. hahaha lahat na lang ng med students dito sa blogosphere nilandeh ko