Monday, October 18, 2010

8 ways to win my heart.

8

Being Yourself

Knowing you speak your mind beyond complexities and differences makes my heart melt. I love conversations, so if we’re fighting about issues intellectually. we’re doing good. you’re catching my attention on how to make a rebuttal.

7

Giving me a Jolly Hotdog.

Jolly Hotdog is my comfort food. When a person knew I’m sad, and suddenly gave me one, I will be very happy. Technically, none has given me a jolly hotdog yet. Oh, I fell in love with the last person who gave me one. She’s my ex now.

6

If you’re not a smoker.

I don’t like smokers. But it doesn’t mean we can’t be best of friends if you’re a smoker. I just don’t see a person who smokes as someone I’ll love make love with.

5

You watch War Movies

I love people who watch war movies. They seem to know the history. They see gory scenes and most especially they see how hard it is to be in a war. I really love war movies.

4

If you like to hear Beatles/Eraserheads Songs.

This is a big plus for me! we’re really alike if you love singing to their tunes. I have met only one at the moment who loves this both.

3

You eat as much as I am.

I love to eat any kind of food. yung tipong hindi maarte. that’s sexy for me.

2

Who has a deep faith in God.

I don’t believe much in the essence of religion, I care most on your personal relationship with God. As long as you put faith in Him, and would admit that you are nothing without Jesus. I’ll admire you more.

1

Someone who will accept me.

I’m not gwapo. I’m not buff. I’m not matangkad. I can be the worst lover. I swear. I don’t text much, I don’t like to show off. My parents are strict. Lastly, I’ll be a doctor soon, so probably Medicine and my patients will be your greatest enemy. But don’t fret, my heart is only yours.

No comments: