Wednesday, June 30, 2010

SICK!

There will come a day when you'll feel something like this.

Nauseated, Distraught, Demented.

I feel it now. It gushes through my veins.

I can't take it anymore.

I wanna live my own life, the problem is, I can't afford to tell my parents how I feel about my situation, I'm just too insecure.

I want to take medicine, that's all I wanted, but being a Filipino, with such low economy, my parents tend to force me to pursue me as a nurse so I can leave this fucking place and take them after a couple of years.

Don't they know how hard it is to engulf what they want for me.

It's very hard!

How I wish I could tell them that I know, I've had some mistakes in the past, but please support me still on taking Medicine.

I don't want to leave the Philippines. I have a big heart and passion in serving this country.

No comments: