Tuesday, June 15, 2010

I concede.

Like any person who fail at some point, they need to accept the fact that they fail and to embrace the need to move on.

I for one, is now at this point. The point of Conceding.

I dreamt that I'll become a doctor someday, and up until now, that's the vivid dream I only want to pursue. I thought everything will be on its place, and everything will come smooth. I was wrong.

I got a low score on my NMAT. I was ecstatic. I didn't know what to do. It was all my fault. I didn't prepare for this, and this also meant that I'm not prepared for Medicine at all.

I only applied to one school. my dream school. I don't want to study anywhere but on that school only. I can enter I know, I have high hopes, I'm an alumnus there already, they can accept me. No school should ever turn its back on its fellow alumnus. and again I was wrong.

Months passed, still with high hopes, until one day, the hopes fade away. My life is ruined. I haven't enrolled to any school, and now I lost a school year for me to enter med school. I am losing time. and now I realize, how precious time is.

Now, I have to pay for the consequences, gotta prepare for the next NMAT, gotta have high score! gotta enroll to different SCHOOLS possible and will never lose any time again.

It's hard to accept what's going through in my life, I'm an achiever in my pre-med course. but I'll never forget the Life Lesson it brought to my life.

It became a scar. The scar of conceding.

No comments: